I apologize SOO much for my absence. We moved out of our little house and in with the inlaws while we waited for a large house they were buying to close so that we could all live together and save some money for a while. That ended up not going through at al so we’ve been searching for our own place to rent (again) and the only internet access I have right now is on my phone. I’ll get lots of projects up once we get fully moved!
How To Do It:
1. Draw a 13 in x 7 in rectangle on a piece of cardboard with no folds and no bends. Carefully cut out using box cutter and ruler.
2. Make the remaining measurements as shown in the photo.
3. Cut along the four bold lines.
4. Fold along dotted lines. Now it’s easier to bend.
5. This might be the most confusing part. Carefully peel the paper and middle layer from the four flaps you just cut. you’ll want to leave the paper side that does NOT have measurements on it.
6. Use a glue stick on all four corners you just peeled. Fold up to form a little box and secure flaps onto outside of box.
7. Mod Podge on your favorite scrapbook paper. I then used a paint marker just to write “Recipes” and used a layer of Mod Podge again to seal everything.
8. Don’t forget to add magnets!
Now you put it up on your fridge and this is where we will put or “30 planned meals”.!!
This one is without lines.
I’m not extremely familiar with making my files able to be downloaded so let me know if these don’t work for you.
**Another note:: I wanted to laminate these for durability in the kitchen but didn’t know anyone with a laminating machine and didn’t want to have to buy one for myself. I’m in the process of moving though so there’s one thing I had an abundance of that was more friendly to my budget… clear packing tape. I put strips of tape across the front, and smoothed it out. Then flip it over and repeat. You then cut out your card from the strips that are no completely cover it (like being laminated) and voila! Your own fancy shmancy recipe cards!