If you haven’t noticed, Homespun Aesthetic has been a bit quiet in the blogosphere lately. That’s because I’ve started an incredibly exciting new adventure with my bff Leah from Crunchy Farm Baby. We are reaching out to Work At Home Mamas to bring you tips, advice, and consultations all about finding the perfect balance when working at home and raising kids. Sound like you? Awesome! Please head on over to our new site kassandleah.com for more info on our new eCourse, Blissfully Balanced Beginnings, which runs December 8-12. Subscribe to our mailing list to enroll in the course and for an invitation to join our awesome group of WAHMs on Facebook whom you can bounce ideas off of, learn from, and dish with.
We are putting the finishing touches on our first ever TOTALLY FREE eCourse all about getting started on the path to whipping your many mom lives in shape and in sync (*NSync?). And we want you to join us!
This course is right for you if you:
~ Ever feel super frazzled and can’t seem to focus on which of the thirty billion activities you could/should be doing right now.
~ Are a mom. Nuff said.
~ Run a full-time business from home, work part-time from home, or dream of someday working from home.
~ Really love girl talk, and coffee, and ice cream, and having a group of like-minded women to bounce ideas off of and get motivated by!
~ Know that you would really benefit from having someone kick your ass in gear when it comes to planning things out, and help you find the best way to do that.
Some of the things we are going to be covering in Blissfully Balanced Beginnings:
* How to effectively plan and schedule a family’s day to incorporate everyone’s needs AND your business’s needs
* The best ways to keep your littles busy and occupied without hiring the almighty technological babysitter.
* Super amazing business tips to keep your work organized, flexible, and on track to being phreaking phenomenal (yeah, we went there – phabulous, right?)
* Saving time and money AND feeding your family healthy meals by menu planning.
* Incredible ways to take care of yourself (YES, YOU ARE IMPORTANT TOO!) and turning up the heat in the bedroom. Sexy, steamy #realtalk happenin’ in here, ladies!
Sounds like loads of fun right? So, [head on over here] to sign up for the free course, which will run December 8-12, 2014, and make sure to follow the instructions in the email to join our Facebook community where we can chat, get to know one another, and dish about our favorite things before the course begins on December 8!
Can’t wait to see you!
<3 Kass and Leah