Child’s Tablet Cover & Buttercup Bag

0 Flares Twitter 0 Facebook 0 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info'> 0 Flares ×
This was made to fit a child’s LeapFrog tablet, but could easily be adapted for an iPad, Kindle, Nook, etc.
tablet cover
Used this lovely Michael Miller fabric =)

close up elastic button closure
Elastic loop and button closure–easy access for a young child.

tablet cover open

buttercup bag
This bag was made specifically to carry the extra cartridges and wall charger, etc for the tablet. I’ll have to get working on another one soon because Talia was upset when she realized it wasn’t for her =(

inside bag pocket
Did include one pocket.

tablet cover and bag
´╗┐So, what do you think?

You may also like...

16 Responses

1. love them both…I want the bag! (pattern, tutorial) So so cute…also love the button closure on tablet cover.
    tandbproducts.wordpress.com

2. Anonymous says:

I am over the moon right now!! I cant believe you are so amazing! Atlanta will love her tablet cover and her bag to hold her goodies and I will be the Queen of mean in the grocery store that is for sure with my beautiful coupon binder and my potholders are going to be lovely in my new kitchen..YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!:) WOOT WOOT a huge Hug and Thank You!!

3. Becky says:

I think the bags turned out so cute! Those are some stylin’ colors! Wouldn’t those colors be cheery in a sewing room? You need to tell Jake to move over so you can have a whole studio to yourself because you are so creative!

4. Ellie says:

Love this! I have the same fabric in a different color that I used to recover a double stroller. :)

5. Christine says:

Hi Kassie!!

This is my first time over on your blog. I’m your newest follower on Linky Followers. I will be coming back for sure! You are VERY talented!!

Come check out my blog too :) I have a linky party and a big giveaway going on :)

6. Jenny says:

I love that little Buttercup bag! I’m planning a modification of the same thing. It’s such a fun pattern! Thanks for linking up at Creative me this week!

7. OksanaB says:

Absolutely love the bags! Very nice fabric.

8. Michelle says:

these are gorgeous! Love the fabric

9. Q @ JAQS says:

Great job on these. And the fabric is SO cute!

Love for you to share this at my Wednesday’s “Made by ME” linky party here:

10. This bag is so cute! I love the fabric. Thanks for linking up at Whimsy Wednesdays over the The NY Melrose Family.

11. I love them both…they are so cute..you picked great fabric :)

12. Really lovely and great fabric choice!

13. LOVE them! Did you make the purse from a purchased pattern, or did you come up with it yourself?

14. Kassie Groll says:

The original pattern can be found here: http://www.made-by-rae.com/2009/02/free-buttercup-bag-sewing-pattern/ on Made by Rae. However, I modified that pattern into my own. Really it was just a matter of leaving off a few details, Changing the width of the strap and adding pleating inside as well.

15. Sugarr2518 says:

The print is just too cute and the purse is perfect! Thanks for sharing:)

16. Lucy says:

This is really neat! Love the pattern!

iPad Mini Battery Case